See below for the cost and procedure for earning emblems:
Light of Christ - Cub Scouts - Tiger and Wolf rank
Parvuli Dei - Cub Scouts - Bear to Webelos rank
Ad Altari Dei - Boy Scouts & Venturers, Grades 7 and up
Pope Pius XII - Boy Scouts & Venturers, Grades 9 and up
Archdiocese of Philadelphia Catholic Scouting Award
How to earn an emblem:
1. Contact an approved counselor. If your parish or unit does not have one, please contact your County Chair.
See the calendar for dates of training or contact the committee member in your county.
2. Purchase a workbook from your local scout shop.
3. Complete the workbook requirements with an approved counselor.
4. Working with your County Chair, complete your board of review (where appropriate).
5. Order your emblem from the County Chair.